Sunday, April 28, 2013

Oatmeal Peanut Butter Banana Cookies

I always have oatmeal around for breakfast or for cookie baking. Luckily I also have organic "Nana Honey Peanut Butter" and leftover chocolate chips. This recipe is similar to the oatmeal banana cookies that I made before after I stumbled a two ingredient recipes webpage. I should always create new recipes when I'm hungry. This recipe is the product of random cravings. Enjoy! (These cookies = breakfast)





Oatmeal Peanut Butter Banana Cookies
Ingredient

  • 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oatmeal
  • 4 ripe bananas
  • 1/2 cup slivered almonds
  • 1/4 cup peanut butter
  • 2 tbsp honey
  • 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1/4 cup sweetened coconut flakes
Procedure

  1. Mash the bananas in a small bowl. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
  2. Measure out the other ingredients into a large bowl then add in the mashed bananas. Mix all the ingredients together.
  3. Bake for 10 minutes (no more than 12 min) and let cool before serving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment