Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Portobello, pasta and parfait

This is what I had for dinner. It was so much fun to make and there's tons left over.
I love the colors! Hurray for Buittoni mixed cheese tortellini.

The smell of the chicken, wine, and butter just made my mouth water. I guess it didn't help that I was also really hungry when I was cooking this.




And to end the meal, we have a mixed berry parfait. There's layers of vanilla fro yo, mixed berries blended with whipped cream and fresh slices of strawberries. Oh, and the whipped cream was from scratch. Whipped cream from scratch is the best! Note to self: whip the whipping cream before blending with the mixed berries.

1 comment:

  1. My mom makes this great sauce to go with tortellini. A heavy cream sauce with diced ham and almonds i think, I have yet to perfect it on my own though /sadface

    ReplyDelete